We lost Chris.

My brother, Chris, unexpectedly passed away early this morning at my parents house in Alabama.  I’ll post more information when we figure out what the next step is.

This entry was posted in Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to We lost Chris.

1. Jo Ann Richmond says:

Thinking of you and your family. May peace be with all….

2. James Kelch says:

Condolences and prayers.

3. Kimmie farrington says:

So sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. Standing by if you need anything. ❤️😥

4. Maggie says:

Oh, no—so very sorry to hear this.

5. Anne Marie Smith says:

Steve, Pierre and Julia join me in sending your family our condolences. We are so sorry for your loss. We were in Eibelstadt last week and thought of you.

6. Justin Martinez says:

Miss this dude! My condolences. I tattooed him a few times and had been following this for quite some time. Miss his spirit, great fella.

7. Ann Dow says:

I am so very sorry to hear that Chris has passed away. He is someone I knew for only a brief time, but will always remember fondly. He reminded me very much of my own son.

I will never forget the day that Chris sat in my office in his perpetually wrinkled pink shirt, looking very uncomfortable as he tried to find a nice way to let me know that he had been offered a better opportunity with another company and would be leaving Billing Concepts. I remember telling him that his value as a developer was enhanced by his unusually keen interest in understanding the business objectives of what he was working on and his willingness to engage in the process and offer his insights on a project. I wasn’t a bit surprised that Chris was in such demand.

His accident was a tragedy that robbed the world of a brilliant mind and kind heart. I hope and pray that the lessons learned by the medical professionals involved in treating Chris will be of tremendous benefit to them as they care for future patients.

It has been a blessing to see the love, care and fierce loyalty that the Giles family has for one another and the way you have all faced adversity as a team.

I hope our paths cross again one day.